there's too much worth doing—choose wisely.
advanced task and priority management for busy, ambitious individuals
What makes voo2do different?
Unlike most online to-do lists, voo2do tracks priority, due date, and
time estimates for each task. There is no notion of "lists" in
voo2do— tasks can be grouped by project, but you can
view and edit a bunch of projects together.
Voo2do supports some basic sharing of tasks.
learn more »
Is Voo2do free?
A Voo2do account is free. Thousands of people have been using the free
accounts since 2005, and we've just introduced some additional features
available for a monthly fee as Voo2do
Plus. The free version will never have silly arbitrary limits, and you can upgrade or downgrade any time.
What web browsers are compatible with voo2do?
Voo2do works on Internet Explorer 7+, and on recent version of Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Opera. Please let us know how it works for you.
- work on many different projects?
- constantly jot down ideas to work on later?
- need to prioritize?
- need to know where your projects stand and what you should work on next?
You need voo2do.
- organize tasks by project
- track time spent and remaining
- add tasks by email
- publish task lists
- as easy as paper, but on the web 24x7
- supports software guru Joel Spolsky's Painless
Software Scheduling method
- fancy-shmancy “ajax” interface
- API for custom applications
- improved personal productivity
Voo2do is designed, built, and maintained by Shimon Rura at
If you like it, smile at a stranger today!
© 2010 Voo2do LLC