Now available: Voo2do Plus with SSL & timesheets!
When you register for and use Voo2do, your email address and task data are stored on our servers. Voo2do, its current maintainer (Shimon Rura), and any future maintainers/owners promise you the user that:
- We will never sell or give your personal information or task data to any third party. We may at some point use your task information as part of an automated system for targetting advertisements displayed on voo2do.com, although there are no plans for this at present.
- We will do our best to keep your data secure and private. No
server can be guaranteed 100% secure, but we will, to the best of our
ability, defend against unauthorized access to your data. If we believe
user data may have been compromised, we will notify any potentially affected
users as soon as possible.
- Sometimes, in the course of addressing a user question or software bug, we may find it helpful to access voo2do using the user's own login identity. Before doing that, we will confirm via email with the user that they don't mind Voo2do administrators seeing their data.
- We will also disclose Voo2do user data to law enforcement authorities if required by law (e.g. in the course of a criminal investigation).
- We do not recommend using Voo2do or any hosted service for the storage of extremely sensitive or valuable information, such as medical records or privileged financial information.
- We will do our best to keep Voo2do reliable. Although we do not
guarantee availability, we will do our best to provide you with a dependable
application. To limit possible data loss, Voo2do's entire database is
backed up to a remote server nightly. Backups are archived for up to one
- We also recommend that you make periodic backups of your own data.
- You won't be locked in. You can take your voo2do data with you using the backup system or the voo2do API. We hope you'll stay for the world's best online to-do list system, but if you decide to leave you can close your account and we'll delete all your information from the voo2do database immediately. (Note that copies may remain in historical backups for up to one year.)